My stories of jewelry making, spinning, knitting, and all things fibery.



Monday, January 20, 2014

10 Things to Do for You in 2014

Hello and  welcome!  I'm continuing my New Year 2014 theme this week and sharing with you my top ten things to do for YOU!  This is a collection of small acts and simple tasks that can make you feel really good inside and they're free!  Choose one, choose five, choose all ten, choose what works for you.

1  Cut out one, just one cup of coffee or soda a day. 
2  Listen to 30 minutes of music instead of thirty minutes of news.
3  Smile more.
4  Find a quote or words  of wisdom that inspire you.  Write it down and tape
    it to your bathroom mirror to read every morning.
5  Take a nap without feeling guilty.
6  Drink at least one 16 oz. bottle of water a day.
7  Reach out to an old friend that you have lost touch with.
8  Read.  Every day.  Something - a newspaper, magazine, your kindle.  It
    keeps your brain sharp.
9  Turn off Facebook, Twitter and your computer for one whole day a month.
    You'll be amazed at how much time you have for other things.
10 Start your day by reflecting on the family and friends in your life.  You will
    feel truly wealthy.

Best Wishes  ~ 'Till Next Time,
Patty

Keep in touch with me on my Facebook Fan Page.

Stop in at my Stone and Fiber shop to see what's new.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment