My stories of jewelry making, spinning, knitting, and all things fibery.



Sunday, July 3, 2011

Look What's New on the Needles...


It seems to work out that I bead and knit in spurts.  Right now I have quite a few new jewelry pieces to list in the shop, so the beading is winding down for the summer.  I've started knitting a classic cable scarf for the fall line and like it so much that it will probably be available in three colorways at least.  The yarn is acrylic and unusually soft!  I'm not a big synthetic fan and prefer wool and alpaca, but this fiber will make a fantastic utilitarian scarf that will be warm, classic and low maintenance.  Just perfect for shovelling snow or running to the market.

I would like to search for a rich rust, cranberry and a teal blue.  What colors would you like to see for the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment