My stories of jewelry making, spinning, knitting, and all things fibery.



Friday, February 14, 2014

A Treasury of Designs...A Look Back

So many pieces have been created in my little workshop over the past three years...

 photo Lariats079-1.jpg

Many of them have traveled to far away places...Spain, Germany, Australia and the UK.
 photo StoneandFiber2ndSession054.jpg


 photo StoneandFiber2ndSession134.jpg
 
 



 




Some have been gifts for family and friends.
And a few have been for me.




 
 photo knitwear003.jpg
 

So very many stitches passed over my needles and countless hours were spent dyeing, spinning, knitting and beading.


And I would not have changed a thing.

So very grateful for the support of my family, friends and loyal customers.


Best Wishes 'Till Next Time,

Patty


Keep in touch with me on my Facebook Fan Page.

Stop in at my Stone and Fiber shop to see what's new.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment