My stories of jewelry making, spinning, knitting, and all things fibery.



Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Hello again and Happy New Year 2014!

I have decided to amp up my Stone and Fiber Facebook Fan Page in order to connect with my friends, fans and customers a little better.  There's a lot more to me than jewelry making, fiber crafting and my Etsy Shop. 

I happen to love reading and sharing wonderful quotations from famous and not so famous people.  Quotes inspire me in creating and in my personal life.  I love to collect them and the really good ones I take to heart.  It's amazing how just a few carefully chosen words can really get you thinking.

Sundays are now "Soul Sundays" on my fan page.  I will be sharing with you some of my very favorite inspirational quotes for you to enjoy and ponder.  I hope you will find something in these words of wisdom that will speak to you personally.

On Mondays, "Inspirational Mondays" I will share with you the things that influence my creativity.  You will see what's happening on my workbench and the processes that bring my ideas to finished pieces.  I'm a great multi tasker!  (Aren't all women?)

What's new in the shop will be the feature of Handmade Wednesdays.  I will tell you about the latest arrivals in my shop.  Just a click of the link will take you to my little boutique where you can browse my handcrafted artisan offerings.

I have saved the best for last.  Celebration Thursdays.  I'll be sharing with you thoughts and ideas on holiday celebrations, life celebrations, good food and family traditions.  I hope you will share with me too!

I invite you to follow me in my journey through the world of jewelry making, fiber crafting, inspiration and life!

Best Wishes,
Patty

Keep in touch with me on my Facebook Fan Page

Visit my online boutique for one of a kind jewelry designs and original hand knit accessories. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment