My stories of jewelry making, spinning, knitting, and all things fibery.



Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winding Down


 Today I have my beading board set up for a few last custom orders for the holiday. Then there will be one last neckwarmer to knit and I can relax for the season. The Etsy orders are still coming in and I expect to be shipping until Friday the 16th. I suppose things could still go out on Monday the 18th, but there will be no guarantees for Christmas arrival even with USPS Priority Shipping.

Although the beads and stones are tucked away for the season, giving way to knitting and time spent on fibery creations, I continue to find myself dreaming up all sorts of jewelry designs and will most likely be adding a line of earrings and a few southwestern inspired pieces to Stone and Fiber very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment