My stories of jewelry making, spinning, knitting, and all things fibery.



Sunday, May 22, 2011

Treasury Making

It's been some time since I've last posted.  I have been very busy at home and creating for Stone and Fiber.  I've also taken a step back to rethink treasury making...an activity I've always enjoyed on Etsy purely for its artistic and creative value.  Lately treasury making has become increasingly competitive in an effort by shop owners to gain exposure.  I will return to the pure mindset of making aesthetically pleasing collections...for that purpose alone.


Here for your viewing pleasure:


The beautiful flower faced goddess of Welsh mythology was not faithful to her husband Llew. Punished by the magician Gwydion she was transformed into an owl...destined to live out her life as a creature hated by all other birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment