My stories of jewelry making, spinning, knitting, and all things fibery.



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clean Sweep

The holiday decorations are packed away and the cookies are all gone. I've been tearing through the house like a whirlwind...cleaning, straightening and organizing everything in my path. The file cabinet has been purged and updated and I've finally located everyone's birth certificates! Perhaps I can keep them safe in one place for a whole year.


Stone and Fiber has been inventoried and all the paperwork is in order for tax time. I have many beautiful stones and beads just waiting to be transformed into the spring/summer line. The handknitted neckwarmers and scarves are almost sold out, so I will need to start replenishing them for next year. There are a few new designs in the works too, as well as cozy knitted wraps and shawls.


Thing are all quiet at the day job - until Valentine's Day at least. Looking forward to putting all my creative energies into Stone and Fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment